AWF are looking for an experienced Class 5 Driver to join one of our logistics clients based in Otahuhu. This is a 3 week temporary role to assist during a peak period. Start 02/02/2021 and estimated to end 26/02/2021
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight
- Scan all freight
- Participate in all safety procedures
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- 3 week temporary assignment
Start time: 04:00 am - 15:00 pm with flexibility (Monday to Friday)
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a clean Class 5 License.
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads
- Hard worker and willing to learn.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Able to lift upto 25 Kg.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.