AWF are looking for experienced Class 5 Truck and Trailer Drivers to work on a Summer Season temporary project on behalf of our Client in South Auckland.
- Safely and efficiently drive and deliver products to and from our clients Auckland depot and across the North Island
- Minimum 2 years' Experience Driving Class 5 Truck and Trailer
What's in it for you?
- Immediate Start in October for Summer Season
- Our client is growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work following this season's work
- Safe Working Conditions
- Uniform Provided
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a clean Class 5 License.
- 2 years minimum Experience driving Class 5 Truck and Trailer
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads
- Physically fit
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.