Are you looking for a Class 4 Truck Driving role working in an organisation that is Health and Safety conscious?
We are looking for an experience Road Ranger Truck Driver for our Class 4 position for an immediate start.
This role is full-time ongoing Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm, based in Kelston.
Our client, a market leader in Electrical, Construction, Architectural, Engineering, Marine and Hospitality based sheet metal product design and manufacturing are looking for a Class 4 delivery driver. They are 100% New Zealand owned and pride themselves on quality work and have done so for the past 3 decades.
The ideal candidate will have Road Ranger experience in order to assist in delivering a variation or Aluminium, Stainless, Brass and Copper based products to their clients across Auckland.
What's in it for you?
- Full time on-going work Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm, weekends are for family right?
- Convenient Kelston location with free parking available
- Competitive industry based wages with Annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge as you require it
- Great career exposure to a New Zealand brand
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Class 4, road ranger driving experience, minimum 2 years
- Proven track record of no damaged deliveries, verifiable via references
- Clean Class 4 drivers licence, no criminal convictions
- Competent in driving related health and safety practices
If this sounds like the next step in your career please apply now! Alternatively please feel free to call Monique or Bryar on 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering) or email your CV to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject Class 4 Kelston.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.