We are looking for Class 2 Drivers to join a well-established organisation that will give you the opportunity & help you step up the career ladder!
- Operate machine and/or drive vehicle (Class 2 and/or Class 4) in & around Auckland
- Maintain & look after truck, tools & other machineries on daily basis
- Perform labouring duties when not driving & operating machines
Benefits & work arrangement
- Monday to Friday / Sunday to Thursday work, depends on shift
- 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (day shift) or 6:00 pm to 6:00 am (night shift)
- Salary up to $25.00 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Based in Penrose but will be driving in and around Auckland
- Our client is growing & there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Minimum Class 2 NZ Full License but having Class 4 is advantageous
- Forklift License & WTR endorsements
- Basic TC qualification is advantageous
- Good level of physical fitness & great attitude
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.