We are looking for Class 2 Drivers to join a well established organisation that will give you the opportunity and help you step up the career ladder!
- Operate machine and/or drive vehicle (Class 2 and/or Class 4) in and around Auckland
- Maintain and look after truck, tools and other machineries on daily basis
- Perform some labouring duties when not operating machines
More about the role
- Monday to Friday / Sunday to Thursday work, depends on shift
- Work from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (day shift) or 6:00 pm to 6:00 am (night shift)
- Salary up to $25.00 per hour + holiday pay and paid weekly
- Meet up at Penrose site and will be driving in and around Auckland
- Minimum Class 2 NZ Full License but having Class 4 is advantageous
- Forklift License and WTR endorsements
- Basic TC qualification is advantageous
- Good level of physical fitness
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable references
Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future.
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click APPLY now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.