Are you an experienced and licenced Class 2 driver? With Dangerous Goods endorsement? Wanting to pick up a few shifts on a temporary basis? If so contact us now!
We have temporary opportunities available for Class 2 drivers (preferably with D endorsment). At this stage we are only looking for those who can commit to temporary shifts/hours and hold valid licences. These positions are all around Christchurch so reliable transport is a must.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving Class 2 vehicles to and from sites
- Loading and unloading of various materials
- Quality Control
- Interacting with clients
- General labouring as required - may require manual lifting
To be successful you will:
- Hold a valid NZ Class 2 licence
- Reliable transport
- D endorsement is highly preferred
- Able to commit to agreed days/hours
- MUST be physically fit - as all of our jobs include aspects of labouring
- Must be able to provide 2x professional references
- Clean criminal history
- Motivated to work and reliable
Why work with AWF?
- We provide all standard PPE gear
- Weekly pay and on time
- Flexible working conditions
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available.
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax
Apply now with an updated CV or call us on 0800 522 687 for a chat.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles