- Full, Class 2 (or Class 4) licence
- A good level of physical fitness
- Willingness to muck in with general labouring as required
- Strong communication skills
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen
- A clean criminal history
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who will help you to progress your career.
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at special rates.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call Emma on (04) 474 2369 today!