Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
Know how to drive? If so. we have clients crying out for people with your skills! Come and talk to us at AWF today and let's see where it takes us!
Skills & Experience
- Full Class 2 or Class 4 or Class 5 licence & experience
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
What's in it for you?
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Great variety of work
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at preferential rates
How to apply
- Click the 'apply now' button. Alternatively email Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0800 522 687 (extension 3,3)
If you are interested in one of the fastest growing industries in New Zealand, we can't wait to hear from you.
Unfortunately, we are not be able to offer you work if you have previously been in prison. Any applications from overseas will also not be considered.