About the company
Your new company has multiple operations throughout the country. They offer varied work with professional growth and training opportunities. They are on the look out for a committed, reliable person with their WTR endorsement to step in as a roller operator within their team. A Class 2 license is a bonus, but not a must.
This is an opportunity to start immediately in an ongoing, fulltime position -if you are a good asset to the team, they will keep you on!
What you need
- WTR endorsements
- Class 2 License - will be beneficial, but not a must
- Experience & confidence operating a roller
- Construct Safe - we can help you get this
What you will get in return
- You will be supplied with full PPE gear
- Be on employee wages, this means you will accrue annual leave, sick leave, have the option of contributing to kiwisaver and we will take care of your tax and ACC payments
- Paid weekly - guaranteed!
- Training and up skilling
If this sounds like you and you can start ASAP then APPLY NOW!
Applicants for this position must be able to work in New Zealand, pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clear MOJ and be able to provide 2 references.