Class 2 and 4 Civil Construction Drivers
We are looking for skilled and safe Truck Driver with experience driving on civil sub divisions and roads. There is the opportunity to work in roading, asphalting and bulk earthworks.
Your new company:
Your new company is based through out New Zealand and overseas. They offer job security and long term work. They have multiple departments to offer you variety in your role.
What you will be doing:
- Experience operating trucks ranging from 3tn - 40tn
- Be capable of doing, reversing, tipping and spreading
- Experience operating road ranger gear boxes
- Laying pipes from 200mm - 1.5 meters in diameter.
What you need:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- A full NZ Driver's license with WTR endorsements
- 2 contactable work references
- Experience driving in a civil construction enviroment
- Experience with road ranger gear boxes
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
We will also supply you with all the PPE that you need
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online and Evan will be in touch in the new year