This is one of the largest long-term national projects happening right here in Wellington. Based in Petone we are seeking skilled civil drivers Classes 2 through to Class 5. These roles are for full-time positions and offer both short-term and long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
This is not your average driving job. As the project evolves, you will have a front row seat and watch as Wellingtons future waterfront takes shape. If cool civil projects are your thing, then this job is 100% for you.
Types of trucks used:
- CL2 Crew cab trucks
- CL2 Civil trucks
- CL4 Tipper / Dump trucks
- CL5 Transporter
- CL5 Truck and trailer (tipper)
- Moxy Trucks
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- You have transport to get to work.
- Able to supply work references.
- WTR is an advantage but not essential.
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going fulltime work (40 - 50+ hours)
- We are on all the big projects around Wellington.
- Competitive pay rates.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver.
- Reliable wages paid weekly and on time.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us.
As the local staffing agency here in Wellington, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from civil crew to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Find your new career pathway with us, be a part of something BIG and let's go on the journey together. Come work on a civil project that you can be proud of and then you can always say "I was a part of Wellington's new look".