We are currently seeking a reliable & competent Class 1 Driver! This is an opportunity you will want to be apart of!
You will be working within a road sealing crew, travelling around the beautiful South Island for 2 weeks at a time. In this position you will be driving a pilot vehicle, following direction from the lead foreman, communicating effetively within your team & general labouring duties as required. This project is due to kick off very soon!
To be successful you will need:
- Have a valid, clean Class 1 licence
- Previous exprience driving a pilot vehicle is preferred, however not mandatory
- Health & safety conscious, as you will be working out on the roads
- MUST be able to pass a drug-screen, we screen ALL our candidates
- Clean criminal history
- 2x work references
- Be available & able to commit travelling away from home for 2-4wks at a time
What's in it for you?:
- The opportunity to be apart of an exciting NEW project
- Paid weekly and on-time
- PPE provided
- Accomodation provided
- Experience everything Te Wai Pounamu has to offer over Summer
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
If you love the outdoors, travelling whilst being paid and are reliable, then we want to hear from you! Apply online NOW or call the office on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles