About the company
Our client is an established, healthy and growing Kapiti-based client with projects in Wellington and Horowhenua regions.
To be successful you must have
- A clean full Class 5 license
- Ability to jack knife, carry out running spreads and tipping.
- Sound understanding of the road code
- Experience driving off-road, working around heavy machinery and work sites essential
- Above market average salary package depending on experience
- Great collaborative environment and job security
- Well maintained equipment
- Excellent Health & Safety culture
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Daan straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!