We require an experienced Civil Foreman with an excellent work ethic and strong leadership skills to lead a team based just North of Auckland. You will be responsible for managing crews and supervising projects making sure work is carried out to specifications and best industry practice ensuring policies and procedures are met
- Create an environment where Health & Safety is Paramount
- Ensure the team is working within compliance and time management is kept
- Inspect completed work to ensure a consistently high level of product finish
- To manage the on site of our clients commercial site by coordinating staff and sub contractors; and working in cooperation with the Contracts Manager
Experience and attributes
- Proven leadership ability
- At least 5 years experience working within a heavy civil environment
- Class 2 drivers licence minimum
- WTR desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive around Health and Safety
- Desire to mentor and develop a team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Auckland to be considered for this role.
Sounds like you?
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 0800922955, or apply using the button to your right