Class 2 energetic drivers needed NOW!
Our well-known Invercargill based clients require Class 2 Civil Drivers, immediate start!
The roles are ongoing temp positions in a variety of different areas for example;
- Pilot vehicle driver
- Sweeper truck
- Road marking assistant
- Operating Class 2 machinery
There is potential for these roles to become permanent for the right people.
This work is largely in regions outside of Invercargill so you must be able to travel.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate
- All PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Working with well established civil companies
To be successful you must:
- Prior Class 2 experience is advantageous
- A clean current Class 2 NZ Drivers Licence
- Current Wheels, Tracks and Rollers Endorsements
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Free from serious criminal history
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here is how you can apply for this role:
- Click apply below
- Call the AWF Invercargill Office on 03 214 0388 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come into our AWF Invercargill office located at 19 Yarrow Street and talk to us face to face