Are you interested in a career in Civil Construction? Do you already have experience and knowledge in the industry, or perhaps looking to gain further skills and experience?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Our diverse range of clients are looking for both experienced workers and those who are looking to build a career within the industry. Opportunities like this don't come around often, and with exciting projects starting now you don't want to hesitate in applying!
What you'll bring:
- A genuine interest in the Civil Construction industry
- A can-do attitude
- A clean criminal history
- A full class 1 Licence - W T R and class 2 would be an advantage
- The opportunity to grow your career, and gain further skills, licences, and certificates
- You'll help to support New Zealand's recovery post COVID-19
- A variety of work each day
- A competitive hourly rate
AWF have strong Health & Safety management designed to keep you safe on the job, and as a part of this you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please don't hesitate to apply now with an up-to-date CV and two contactable referees.