Licensed for 30 children, this centre is part of a Charitable Trust located in Auckland CBD. They are looking for an experienced Senior Teacher with strong leadership experience to help increase their enrolments. They have a fantastic team currently made up for 3 qualified teachers and 1 non-qualified. This is an amazing opportunity with so much to offer!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - $76 - 80k ($80k when numbers are up)
- Onsite parking
- School term hours only
- Open 7.30am - 3pm
- Non-contact up to 10 hours
About the role:
- Leadership for 4 staff
- Responsible for drafting policies and planning
- Managing social media and creating newsletters
- Growing enrolments and hiring staff
- General administrative duties
- Be qualified (Level 7 ECE) and registered
- Previous leadership experience
- Genuinely passionate about early childhood education and children
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your experience and passion while having a good work life balance. To register your interest please click the apply button below. For any questions please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017.
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.