Our client, Curious Kids are located within Lynnmall. They currently have a roll size of 75 children aged between 0 - 6 years with the opportunity to grow. They are a whanau and community focused centre that is inspired by philosophies such as Reggio Emilia, Emmi Pikler and RIE. Currently they are seeking a professional and knowledgeable Centre Manager to inspire their team and lead the way for some exciting changes.
As the Centre Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations. You will have independence and the opportunity to make decisions with the safety net of the Centre Owner to back you. They are going through some exciting changes and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Owner and have a real say in what direction the centre goes.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration
- Bonus based on enrolments
- Flexible working options
- Backed 100% by an owner who has an "us" not "I" mentality
- Easily accessed by public transport
- Family owned and operated
- Teachers that are ready to full embrace and welcome their leader
- Opportunity to have a real say and contribute to the vision of Curious Kids
- Professional development and the opportunity to further your leadership skills
- Must hold full teachers registration and be ECE qualified & trained
- Hold current practicing cert
- Previous Centre Management experience of a similar or larger roll is a must
- Above all else you are a professional, innovative and inspiring leader!
If you're a glass half full thinker and are eager to contribute ideas, then we want to hear from you! To register your interest please click then apply now button below. For any questions please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com or 021 246 6017.