AWF is looking for workers for our client who is an airline catering & hospitality service provider. They are responsible for making in-flight meals for all travellers going in or out of New Zealand. We have shifts available Monday through to Sunday. The job is straightforward easy for any one to learn. No experience required, just a great attitude.
You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as assembling packed food in a fast-paced work environment to meet strict deadlines.
Shift available 12 midnight to 8:30am.
The Role will include:
- Production of food.
- Ensuring food safety standards are kept.
- Assembling and packaging food products.
What is in it for you?
- Ongoing work Monday to Sunday.
- Free lunch or dinner.
- Clean laundered uniform daily.
- On the job training provided.
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing.
To be successful you will need:
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
- Able to work on a roster that includes 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday at least once a month.
- Be physically fit as you are on working on your feet.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions.
- Able to start ASAP.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time, with 8% holiday pay.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.