AWF started in 1988 and today we work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF.
Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working across a number of sites, mostly in the commercial space, on some pretty significant projects. We need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants to meet these project requirements.
We're currently looking for experienced Carpenters / Builders for on-going work.
What you'll be doing:
- A variety of tasks, matched to your skills and experience
- Mostly commercial projects, but some residential work too
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time work, Mon- Fri, with optional Saturday overtime
Please apply now if you have:
- Have recent carpentry experience and a solid work history (2+ years)
- Current Site Safe card, and EWP preferred
- Your own tools of the trade
- Ability to commit to long term projects
- Physical fitness and great work ethic
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand. Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
Call us NOW on free phone 0800 88 88 60 or 03 371 7311 for more info.
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles