We are looking for experienced Carpenters to help with the installation of an ACO drain. This involves Formwork and Concreting.
- Prior experience working in construction
- Knowledge of building processes and standards
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret building plans
- Valid full class 1 drivers' licence
- Assist in the installation of an ACO Drain
- Steel framework experience
- Concrete boxing
- Steel fixing
- Concrete form work and placing concrete
- Assist in the installation of land drainage and surface water drainage systems
- Operate and maintaining equipment including concrete saws, tile/wet saw, compactor and other machinery safely
- Ensure awareness of site hazards and read Hazard Register
- Raise any hazards, safety issues or concerns with the -Director or other senior members of the company
- Raise concerns with Directors of observed non-compliance with H&S programme
- Wear safety gear (Personal Protective Equipment) as required
- Attend and contribute to safety meetings
- Complete any other H&S paperwork as requested You must be drug and alcohol free (AWF have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol)
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Lastly you must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
If you are interested in what AWF can offer you apply now!
Alternatively, you can call the office on 0800 922 955.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug scree and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.