About the company
We are working with a residential construction company who have a number of projects kicking off in Newlands. They specialise in doing bulk housing and high end residential homes. You will get long term work and the opportunity to go permanent if you wish.
About the role
Your new company is looking for qualified Carpenters who are capable of reading plans and can be given a task to do and left to it. You will need to have your own tools consisting of a minimum, basic hand tools, battery drill and skill saw. If you have your own nail gun, bench saw and other power/bench tools you will be able to command a higher rate.
Beneficial experience will include full scope, however these skills are Key:
- Installations of external and internal doors
- Skirting, architrave and scotia installations
- A carpenters level of joinery capability
What is on offer:
- Ongoing work Monday - Friday with Saturdays available if you are interested
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Evan on 04 473 9915