Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants.
We are currently looking for experienced Carpenters / Builders for on-going projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Carpentry / building tasks on commercial and residential projects
- Reading and working from plans, as required
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time Mon- Fri with optional Saturday overtime
To be successful you will need:
- Proven Carpentry experience, ideally 2 years + or a Trade qualification
- Current Site Safe ticket, and EWP is preferred
- Your own tools (or willingness to do this)
- Pass a pre employment drug screen and criminal history check
- Ability to commit to long term projects
- Physical fitness and great work ethic
What you'll get in return:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Competitive market rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
Sound like you? Apply online today! Immediate starts available for successful applicants!
Want more info? Call us on Free phone 0800 88 88 60
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles