We are on the hunt for a Carpenter to join a reputable Construction company in South Taranaki on a temporary basis, who can bring experience and knowledge to ongoing commercial projects.
This opportunity will attract someone who is fully qualified with either commercial or residential experience that is ready for an exciting change, OR a nearly qualified carpenter with extensive experience.
This role will require you to travel so holding a full class 1 license and reliable transport is essential. Work regular hours from Monday to Friday with weekend work only required upon request as needed!
What we're looking for:
- Excellent and proven technical knowledge of commercial/residential carpentry
- Holds (or close to holding) a nationally registered carpentry certificate
- Have a strong Health & Safety awareness
- Be physically fit and flexible with hours
- Punctual, reliable, honest and a hardworking attitude
If you join our team here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates (based on experience) and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Call us on 06 759 8073/0800 88 88 60 ext 251 for more information.