Our client is looking for an experience, carpenter/ builder to assist them with their repairs and maintenance, with the following skills and experiences
- Reliable and punctual
- Min 3 years of carpenrty or other related repairs/ maintenance/ building exp
- Experienced in commerical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be great, but not essential
- Own tools would be preferred
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work well in team or on your own
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Health & Safety conscious - follow health and safety guidelines
- Physically Fit and reliable
- Two work related references
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.