Are you committed to growing your career in building? Can you hit the ground running and work 40+ hours per week? We are looking for people with experience now.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many of the key infrastructure players who need skilled and motivated tradesmen and trade assistants.
Your next role could be:
- Monday to Friday with overtime available
- Good rates plus holiday pay and allowances, paid weekly
- Working with a highly experienced team
Please apply if you:
- Have recent carpentry experience and a solid work history
- Are healthy, fit and reliable
- Are available for long term work and have the ability to commit
- Have a fantastic can do attitude and work ethic
To be a shoo-in, you will have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record and pass that drug screen (testing will also happen randomly). A Site Safe ticket is also required, if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder. Apply today.
Keeping NZ working.
- Ongoing work with flexible working hours/shifts, opportunity for overtime
- Market pay rates and a weekly pay packet
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll sort your tax
- You'll also be working with NZ's leading construction companies and great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career with AWF.