About the company: AWF is part of Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will provide recruitment expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Running targeting sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Administration focused role
- Processing candidate timesheets
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no person is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Daniel Baikie, Branch Manager on 027 577 3097