- High volume temporary recruitment
- Supportive team culture
- Fast paced and high energy
Roles like this don't come around often in the Bay. Enjoy a career with scope and variety in a thriving industry. An opportunity has arisen in our Tauranga Office to join the team at AWF.
About the role:
The focus of this role is to build and maintain a candidate pool that has the skills and competencies to be placed into work with our valued clients. You will then continue to engage with our temporary employees while they are on assignment providing pastoral care.
The other focus is on admin/payroll processing. Making sure our temps are paid on time and all candidates paper work is up to date and compliant. Processing of application packs into our system and you will be the face of the branch so strong people skills are required.
There will be times where you are on your own in the branch and multiple things are going on at once so experience in a fast paced environment and mutli-tasking is needed and will be the norm
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, we have 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Talking to applicants about their skills and experience
- Completing pre-employment checks and interviewing and inducting candidates
- Processing application packs into our system
- Touching base with our candidates to ensure their assignments are going well
- Delivering high levels of candidate service
- Building exceptional relationships with candidates
- Process weekly payroll time sheets
- Fielding branch phone calls
- Maintain the office
What do you need to be a successful Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
This position may suit a graduate in human resources or business studies looking to start their career.
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Simon Curtin Branch Manager on 021 802 043 and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 6th January 2020.