Roles like this don't come around often in Gisborne. Enjoy a career with scope and variety in a thriving industry.
This is a fixed term part time position of 20hrs per week but it's likely there will be additional hours when we get super busy in our peak trading periods.
About the role:
The focus of this role is to build and maintain a candidate pool that has the skills and competencies to be placed into work with our valued clients. You will then continue to engage with our temporary employees while they are on assignment providing pastoral care and completing health and safety toolboxes. In addition you will build relationships with our clients understanding and delivering to their recruitment needs.
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, we have 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Talking to applicants about their skills and experience
- Completing pre-employment checks and interviewing and inducting candidates
- Placement of temporary candidates onto assignments with clients
- Conducting toolbox talks and touching base with our candidates to ensure their assignments are going well
- Delivering high levels of clients service
- Building exceptional relationships with clients and candidates
What do you need to be a successful Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
This position may suit a graduate in human resources or business studies looking to start their career.
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Trevor Smith on 0274 555 045. Applications close 18 October 2019