This employer is a company that makes a difference in their lives of their customers' every day! They provide top quality healthcare equipment that improves the quality of life for patients throughout New Zealand. Due to continued growth they now have a vacancy in their installation team for an adaptable and proactive person that can think outside the box. This position has full training and would suit someone from a joinery, fabrication or building background.
- Full training & support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work vehicle
- Supportive, forward thinking management
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Fast paced environment - no chance to get bored
- Rewarding industry to join - they truly change the lives of their customers every day
- Immediate start on offer!
What they do is unique, they specialise in installing overhead lifting systems in hospitals, rest homes and private homes.
About you and the role:
- Installation of various types of patient hoist systems
- Warehouse / Workshop product preparation & pre -dispatch fabrication
- Regular out of Tauranga travel required
- Have had installation & fabrication experience in trades such as joinery of metal work
- Ability to accurately inpret plans / drawings and follow verbal instructions
- Customer focused! You will be dealing with hospitals as well as people in their own time
- Deadline driven
If you're looking to join a meaningful company that rewards its employees, then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to a large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.