We have a fantastic opportunity available for a saw operator, with the opportunity of temp to perm. The work is day shift. The right person must display a passion for high quality performance and attendance along with strong core values.
This role is calling for people with specific experience in the of saws and computers, or a building background. This job role is getting timber orders ready for companies and cutting it to size required, with the use of computers also.
To be a suitable applicant you must have:
- Saw experience or a building background
- Computer knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety
- Extremely committed
- Must be physically fit
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Very reliable
- Able to work the occasional Saturday if required
What we can to do for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
Please apply online with your current CV or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org