We have a great opportunity for an experienced hands on Business Manager and client relationship developer to lead and grow our Palmerston North and Wanganui branches.
Our regional branches represent a key part of AWF's strategy to maintain its position as NZ's leading provider of labour hire and permanent placement services to key provincial centres throughout the country.
This Palmerston North based position revolves around growing business in a competitive environment through development and execution of a sound sales plan, delivering first class service to clients and candidates alike, leading a team and operating within the risk management parameters of the company as a whole.
Your main focus will be to meet and exceed branch GP & Revenue targets along with developing a team of consultants who are achieving their personal targets.
We are looking for a driven, outgoing individual who is passionate about client and candidate satisfaction as well as growing a high performing team. You will have a good understanding of the local economy, the people and the down to earth patriotic nature we have in this part of the world. And some sound exposure to multiple business sectors including manufacturing, logistics, roading/infrastructure and engineering.
To achieve business growth in terms of revenue, gross profit (GP) and profitability through:
- Leading by example, supporting and motivating your team
- Developing client relationships, increasing market share and penetration with existing clients and acquiring new accounts
- Setting and manage achievable KPIs for your team to drive key business outcomes
- Exceeding financial targets
- Promoting company driven key initiatives with a local flavour
- Ensuring Health & Safety compliance is maintained - to both company and client standards
In this role you will be a critical part of driving the success of the Palmerston North and Whanganui Branches, and Manawatu region. We require a self-motivator with focus and drive, who is full of energy and can juggle conflicting priorities, work smart to meet the demand, keep cool under pressure and provide solutions. We are people finding people for people, and everything that can go wrong sometimes does. You'll therefore need to be someone with resilience and a 'never say die' approach, providing exceptional service to both clients and candidates whilst also working within financial guidelines.
Experience running a successful small B2B business, or a branch of a national entity will be highly regarded.
- Excellent Salary and uncapped bonus potential
- Supportive, fun team environment
- Car, mobile phone and tools of the trade provided
- Extra day of leave for your Birthday and for Christmas shopping
- Flexible work environment -manage your own schedule
- Five weeks annual leave (after qualifying period)
- Actively supported and encouraged to grow and develop in the wider Accordant Group
Interested to learn more
Please click on the apply now button. Or if you're really serious, pick up the phone and give John Robbins a call on 027 577 3062.