Invercargill represents a key part of AWF's strategy to maintain its position as NZ's leading provider of labour hire and permanent placement services to key regional centres throughout the country
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position revolves around growing business in a competitive environment through development and execution of a sound sales plan, delivering first class service to clients and candidates alike, and operating within the risk management parameters of the company as a whole.
Ideally we'd like you to have a good understanding of the Southland economy, the people and the down to earth patriotic nature we have in this part of the world.
The focus is on sales and people - both our candidates and clients.
- Lead by example, supporting and motivating your small team
- Seek out, win and maximise sales
- Meet financial and cash flow targets
- Promote company driven key initiatives with a Southland flavour
- Ensure H&S compliance is maintained - to both company and client standards
In this role you will be a critical part of improving the success of the branch. The branch requires a self-motivator with focus and drive, who can juggle conflicting priorities, work smart to meet the demand, keep cool under pressure and provide solutions. We are people finding people for people, and everything that can go wrong does. You'll therefore need to be someone with resilience and a 'never say die' approach to pleasing both clients and candidates whilst also working within financial guidelines.
Experience running a successful small business or a branch of a national entity will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration package with bonus possibilities, company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- On your birthday you will have a day off and a shopping day in December
Interested in learning more? Please click on the apply now button. Or if you're really serious, pick up the phone and give Fleur Board, General Manager, a call on 0275 773068.