- Your skills are in demand in Ashburton - great rates and relocation assistance is on offer for you!
- Do have your Level 3 National Certificate - Boiler Operation (or the ability to obtain it)?
- Are you financially motivated and want to get ahead?
- Is a family friendly night shift your preferred option - 4 on 4 off, 6pm-6am?
- Do you want a role that offers a great team environment, modern technology and ongoing career opportunities?
If you have ticked the 'yes' box to these questions, then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a well-established 24/7 food processing operation, with a modern boiler system that supplies multiple processing lines. It is fully automated and monitored from a dedicated control room. The night shift role will see you ensuring the smoothly running of the boiler to ensure maximum availability and efficiency.
You will oversee the boiler in a sole charge capacity yet be part of the wider team operating across the nightshift, including a dedicated maintenance team.
Your qualifications, previous boiler operation experience, your attention to detail and your knowledge of quality, food safety and HACCP programs will make you stand out as a candidate.
Thinking about relocating, and possibly dreaming of …..
- A place where the traffic flows, not jams?
- Affordable housing, reasonable rental costs, and the flexibility to choose where you want to live (Ashburton, rural mid Canterbury or Rolleston).
- Great pre schooling and schooling options for your family
- And if you are a skier, a fisherman, or enjoy boating this is paradise!
If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you NOW! Apply online or for more information call Lisa Edwards at AWF 021 949174.