Our client is a well-known and respected automotive group on the South Island. They pride themselves in providing the best possible customer service and do this with their highly competent and highly trained staff. We are looking to add another top team member to their busy workshop and we are looking for a trade qualified light automotive technician with Ford brand training in particular.
What you will need to be eligible to apply:
- Relevant Automotive trade qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience post-qualification
- Recent experience working within a franchise dealership workshop environment
- Solid experience working with the Ford Brand with proven Ford Brand Training
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Motivated, reliable and a positive attitude
- Great work ethic and good personal values
- Committed to stay with the company long term
You will generally be working regular business hours with over time when required. You will be working in a well-equipped workshop with all the most up to date diagnostic equipment and you will ensure that the vehicles you work on is "fixed right the first time".
The company will keep you up to date with top training programs to develop your career and they will offer a competitive remuneration based on your skill and experience.
If you are looking to work with a stable employer, who takes care of their staff and you want to form part of an excellent team of technicians, apply now!
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please feel free to call Danelle Kinnear 021 226 2452 / Danelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
**Only candidates with relevant (as per above) experience will be considered for this role**