In this role you will be assembling, installing and quality checking vehicle lighting, reversing cameras, winches, inverters and battery installation. From Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm within a new factory with all of the tools you could dream of, what's not to love about work?
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours form Monday through Friday
* Wages paid weekly with annual leave, kiwi saver and acc cover
* Brand new workshop with brand new tools and equipment
* Great career exposure to an innovative engineering company
Skills & experience required:
* Trade qualified automotive electrician
* Experience in installation of aftermarket parts and accessories on vehicles
* Proven experience working on a range of different vehicles
* Minimum full class 1 driver's licence
* Competent hand and power tool knowledge and usage
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online via the online portal or call the team on (09) 526 2635.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.