AWF Christchurch is seeking Electronic Solderers & Assemblers for our client who specialises in electronic equipment manufacturing.
We will also review candidates with some electronic experience or those who come from a similar production industry - For example, are you good at putting things together - like kitsets? And enjoy putting things together? This could be the role for you!
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics SMT / Soldering / Re-work operator.
ROLE WOULD INCLUDE:
- Skilled Soldering (Dip solder wires by hand onto cables)
- Testing of Electronics
- Manual Loading of Components
- Quality Control of equipment
- Assembly and Manufacture
- Successful candidates MUST be able to differentiate between colours.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Able to follow instructions.
- RELIABLE, can commit to on-going work.
- Will pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Ideally with a clean criminal history
WHY WORK WITH AWF:
- On-going support from your consultants
- Full PPE provided, with regular H&S check ins.
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay!
Contact us today on 03 374 9176 or APPLY NOW!