Our client sells and distributes innovative and affordable wind machines to fight frost in agricultural and horticulture sector.
The growing business is looking for a eager team member to join the team as an assembler, they have a massive workload and need someone who is switched on and ready to hit the ground running. Being able to see the process start to finish on site making the job rewarding being able to see your contribution to the projects.
This unique opportunity will be full-time, Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm - although during busy periods extra hours may be required.
- Assembling mobile fan units, so a mechanical aptitude, process driven and methodical person.
- Pre-assembled parts including fabricated steel components, engines, wiring looms are used so need to be competent with following work-flows
- The person will be building, testing and then partial breakdown for shipping.
- Keeping a clean and tidy work area
- You must have a strong mechanical aptitude / experience which can be demonstrated- full training is given.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
- Need to have good communication skills
- Carry out tasks with pride and give 100% to each part of the process
- Be able to work within a team
- Competent working under pressure
What's in it for you?
- Monday-Friday role, weekends off.
- Advance your career, this is a reputable company with amazing opportunities.
- Gain skills and experience in the role.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Join a company that cares for you.
- PPE gear provided.
- Opportunity for permanent contract
If you would like to know more or want to apply either give one of our friendly branch staff a call on 06 870 0310 or hit APPLY NOW and we will be in contact. Finish the year in an amazing new role with a supportive environment.