About the Company:
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
About the Role:
As a successful candidate you will be working on a multi million dollar project from Puhoi to Warkworth and be working as part of a busy earthworks crew , moving a lot of earth and completing a large scale roading project. We are looking for quality Moxy Truck operators with at least 2 year's experience in civil construction.
- Move earth from A to B and be able to tip
- Operating a machine up to 40 tonne
- Reverse onto stock piles and position your dump truck so an operator can bulk load
- Assisting the ground crew when needed
Whats in it for you:
- $25 + depending on experience
- 5-6 days per week
- 8% Holiday pay + Kiwi saver
Skills & Experience:
- Full Class 1 & 2 license
- W,T,R endorsement
- Clean criminal History
- At least 2 year's experience in civil construction and machine operating
- MUST pass pre-employment drug test
If the above sounds like you then please APPLY online or give us a call Issac today on 0800 922 955.