Our client are currently supporting MIQ with managing and distributing passenger luggage as well as security checks of aircraft and airport functions as their primary role.Today we are looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform physical unloading and loading of passenger luggage at the airport and MIQ hotels facilities. This role could lead to airport security operations within the airport as the borders increasingly open. Those who perform and show aptitude while working within this entry level function could move into airport security roles.
The entry level role is basic easy work where your ability to move and lift baggage will be required. You will also need to have a good understanding of customer service as you will be interfacing with people within the airport and MIQ hotels.The role is a 4 on 4 off rotating shift, therefore you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work weekends and early morning / late nights, as well as public holidays.
Applicant's will have the following attributes and experience:
- Physically fit
- Well presented
- Good communication
- Ability to work rostered shifts (day, afternoon and night & also weekends)
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Long term assignment
- Opportunity for career pathway to Airport Security Observer Role
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Applicants for this position must be New Zealand Citizens, or Permanent Residents.
Please apply online now with an up-to date CV and covering letter
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.