Our client is a family owned business located in the rural community of Hauraki Plains just an hour's drive from Auckland Hamilton and Tauranga, and they are set for growth.
We are seeking a dynamic, leader with a background in engineering and agriculture.
The position involves leading a small team with general repair work on farming and horticultural equipment. You will also be at the forefront of quoting, developing new equipment and customs builds. In addition, you will be able to manufacture agricultural equipment, construct cowsheds and carry out repairs.
This role will require you to liaise with Customers, prioritise production in the workshop, monitor stock levels and order to maintain these, you will also be innovative in reviewing cost and processes then implementing procedures to ensure optimum results and finally report to management.
The successful candidate will have:
- An Engineering Background
- Expereince with AutoCAD
- A good knowledge of farming equipment
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Proven organisational and management skills
- Personable to liaise with Clients and reps
- Committed to LEAN Manufacturing
- Strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude
What we want to see
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and have strong communication skills
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If all this sounds like you Apply Now! - Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo on 0275773385