We are looking for an experienced construction worker to operate an NDM Gauge for a drainage project in Hastings/ Havelock North. NDM Guage experience is not needed, and thorough on the job training will be provided. This role will be full time for approximately the next two months, with the potential for other work when this project is completed.
- Construction experience
- Computer literacy as you will be required to enter data into excel spreadsheets
- Restricted or full license
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to confidently pass a drug screen
- Ability to work a half day on some Saturdays
- Be currently living in Hawkes Bay
So what's in it for you?
You will get to learn a new skill with on the job training while getting paid! You will have access to a work vehicle to use for work purposes. There is the possibility of other work at the completion of this project.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.