We are seeking a physically fit and capable labourer to assist our client in the civil construction sector.
Our client is one of the largest employers in New Zealand and are committed to finding the best people to work for them.
AWF, and our clients, are committed to our people we work hard to place people into roles that fit them, we ensure you're paid on time every week and provide all of the basic PPE to ensure you can return home in the same condition you go to work at the end of a hard days work.
About the role;
- You will undertake a number of labouring duties including digging, shoveling and moving of materials by hand
- General labouring duties
- Driving class 2 trucks taking materials to and from site.
The role is based out of Invercargill however there is also a requirement for people to be able to travel throughout the South Island, with all travel costs paid for and an away allowance paid.
Civil construction hours can be long and obviously it is outdoor work, it is however very rewarding as you build and maintain the roads that keep New Zealand moving and growing.
If this role doesn't suit you but you hold a current class 2 licence and are looking for work we would still love to speak to you has we have roles frequently for higher classed licence drivers.
- You will be honest, reliable and able to work as part of a team to get the job done
- Hold safety in high regard and believe in doing things right the first time
- Ideally you will have experience in labouring work, although this isn't essential
In addition to this you will have the following;
- A full class 2 licence, WTR and D endorsements highly regarded
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including; drug/alcohol screening, criminal history and ACC
- The right to work in New Zealand, and documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable references
If this sounds like you, or you're a class 2 or high licenced driver after work, then give AWF Invercargill a call on 0800 88 88 60 (03 214 0388) or appy below and let's get work! You can also pop into our Invercargill office located at 65 Deveron Street or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.