We are on the hunt for 6+ Advanced labourers to be a part of an iconic project starting Mid-January for 3 - 4 months. As the successful candidate you will have the ability to take charge and own your role. Working Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend work and you will be travelling between different sites from Mangere to Mt Roskill.
What will you be doing:
- Site Maintenance and cleans
- Managing and checking equipment
- Building fences
- Construction and civil work
- Using power tools
- General Labouring
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Full PPE supplied
- Great team to work for
- Be a part of an iconic project
- Potential training opportunities
Experience is not essential as we are able to offer training to our dedicated applicants but you do need to have a good attitude toward hard work
All you need is the following:
- Construct safe is preferred but not essential
- You must be drug and alcohol free (AWF have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol)
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Reliable transport
- Lastly you must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
If you are interested in what AWF can offer you apply now!
Alternatively you can call the office on 0800 922 955 or email Issac at Issac.Chadderton@awf.co.nz
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug scree and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.