Labourers and Traffic Controllers Wanted!
We are currently looking for casual workers to join us on the road to success in the Gisborne Region.
If you're looking for a position that can give you a range of work along side roading, construction and manufacturing companies, WE WANT YOU!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Have a Traffic Control Ticket - however we can help with this
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- 8% holiday pay
- Work with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
- Be part of a company that looks after people. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job, and help you to step up the career ladder.
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
- Hold a class 1 license
If this sounds like you, call us on 06 870 0310 or apply online today.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.