Are you reliable and committed and looking for full-time work with an opportunity to develop your skill set and get paid at the same time?
If so, you could be fortunate to work with some of the industry's best people!
What will you be doing?
This is an amazing opportunity to work on some of Wellington's biggest projects. And we are looking for labourers to work across all aspects of the civil industry.
You will be an integral part of a team of workers who like you believe in being paid for an honest day's work. These positions are full-time with an immediate start for the right people. It will be hands on; no day will be the same.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Civil Experience
- Ability to work showing initiative while unsupervised
- An enthusiastic attitude to their work
- Experience working on large construction or civil sites
- A commitment to learn and develop your skill set
- Be able top pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal record
- Construct Safe (we can provide this training)
- In order to be successful in this role you must have a minimum restricted drivers licence and have your own transport.
What's in it for you?
In return for you hard work you will receive great rates, entitlement to holiday and sick pay and the chance to work within a great team culture. You will also be provided with the PPE required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills, experience and a positive working attitude APPLY NOW or contact Marc at AWF on 04 473 9915 for more information.