About the role
- Largest Tasman district roading job
- Roles for labourers, digging, wheel barrow work, moving product
- Steel tiers, for concrete retaining and reinforment tasks
- Civil hammer hands, Boxing
- Class 2/ Labourer, driving & Labouring duties
What's in it for you?
- Earn excellent money with holiday pay and paid weekly
- Full PPE is provided at NO cost
- Big hours on offer, 5 to 6 days a week
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, safe, supportive & growing
- Upskilling, chance of gaining valuable experience and tickets
To be successful, you will need:
- Good level of physical fitness where you can lift 20-25 kg
- Great attitude towards work and you will be rewarded with more exciting assignments and career growth
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Two (2) contactable references
- Reliable transport, full licence is best
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.