Are you a night owl looking for fixed term work? If you are health and safety conscious and enjoy a competitive pay packet then keep on reading!
AWF are looking for night shift laborers/lashers/stevedores based at the Ports of Auckland!
From 7pm until 7am your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Lifting a variation of weighted lashing bars
* Inserting and removing lashing bars on cargo ships
* Manually tightening turn buckles
* Preparing lashing gear
* Working in a team of fellow employees
* General site and equipment cleaning as and when required
What's in it for you?
* Very competitive weekly pay with great night shift allowances and paid lunch breaks
* Full time fixed term work until August 2020 with additional overtime available
* Free on-site parking that is easily accessible via public transport
* Progression and development within the company for the right applicant
Skills & Experience Required:
* Full license is preferred however a restricted license will be considered
* You must be available 7 days a week due to rostering, you will however have two days off each week
* You must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen
* You should have a good understanding of health and safety
Please note the ports are open 24/7 which means you could be rostered to work during the week, weekends and also public holidays. Stevedores/Lashing is a very physical role as the lashing bars can be up to 30kgs, it is also completed at heights so you must be comfortable working at heights!
If this sounds like you apply now via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.email@example.com. Alternatively give Monique a call on 0800 922 955 should you require any more information.