We're currently looking for advanced labourers with specific skills to work on major construction projects currently in the Waikato area. Work can range from working on construction sites as an advanced labourer to hammer hand, assembly work, civil work and much more.
This role is a great opportunity to build on your skills and experience. You will need to have a strong work ethic, be reliable and punctual and flexible with days and hours.
Competitive rates offered based on skill level.
If this sounds like the role for you then keep reading!
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience with building materials
- Have a strong Health and Safety awareness
- Attention to detail and takes pride in your work
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Be honest and have a hardworking attitude
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing work opportunities
- Experience with nationally recognised companies
- We have a number of roles available and plenty of work, so don't wait, apply today!
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, some of the things they told us they enjoyed the most about working with AWF included the experience I got whilst working for AWF that will come in handy later in life.
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811 or 0800 88 88 60 for more information.