We are looking for a motivated, proactive and reliable administrator to assist with our client's growing business administrative requirements and provide PA support to the owner of the business. The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised, highly pro-active and demonstrate initiative and sound judgement.
This is a home-based role so you must have a fast and reliable internet connection and a quiet office space where you can work uninterrupted. There will be times you will be expected to meet at the client's base at the outskirts of Feilding and also potentially attend construction site visits, so a full class one licence and reliable transport is required. Monday to Friday work, 9am to 3pm.
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A professional manner and great customer communication skills
- A fantastic attitude, be a real team player and always willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Proficiency using with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Calendar and email management experience
- Experience using Xero (or a comparable accounts payable system)
In return, we're offering some pretty great things:
- An excellent company with great opportunity to grow
- The potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- An ongoing temp assignment
- Weekly wages paid on time
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online sending your CV with at least 2 contactable work references. You will need to be able to pass a drug screen and MOJ check.